It just got more expensive to dial the wrong number. In 2015, the FCC released a package of declaratory rulings under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) that changed the landscape for utility companies. The rulings provided clarity on how the FCC interprets the TCPA and closed loopholes.
In this webcast, a panel of TCPA compliance experts will review the changes in the TCPA and discuss how it applies to auto-dialers, calls, and informational text messages that utility companies send to their customers.
View the webcast to learn how to:
- Ensure your consumer consent processes follow TCPA compliance guidelines
- Correctly identify landline and mobile numbers before calling them
- Identify reassigned phone numbers and verify contact information
- Becky Burr, Chief Privacy Officer and Deputy General Counsel for Neustar
- Michael B. Hazzard, Partner in the Communications, Technology & Mobile Group at Arent Fox
- Mitchell Young, Senior Director at Neustar
- Giff Gfroerer, Regional Mobile Director, North America, for i2SMS